ITC Rajputana- Cleaning of Jhoomar
Problem Statement- A Jhoomer at the main reception hall of the
Hotel had to be cleaned, and the hotel had only 5 hours to spare till the
guests woke up.
Terminal- Delhi T3
Problem Statement- The client required glass roof glazing at a height of 14.2 mts at the Airport terminal.
Hanging Scaffold- The First In India
Problem Statement- Work Platform requirement for MEP work at 24m height without blocking the ground space.
IICC Dwarka, New Delhi
Problem Statement- Needed a single solution for several contractors hired by L&T without taking up space in the ground area.
We provided a hanging scaffold solution to L&T, which was convenient for several electrical and mechanical contractors to work at a single time.
Following pain points were solved-
- Freed up the complete ground area, thus creating better mobility.
- Several smaller contractors could work at the same time, which saved a lot of time and energy for L&T to arrange work at height solutions for each contractor individually.
- Machinery and tools could be carried in one go, thus helping save a lot of time.
Mumbai Metro Project
Problem Statement- Needed to work on the 3-9 o clock part of the tunnel which was difficult to access
HPCL Barmer Refinery Project
Problem Statement- Required working on pipe racks which is difficult with a conventional scaffolding system.
We provided a hanging solution to the client, which ensured safety along with maximum productivity
Pain points we resolved-
- Freed up the entire ground area for a cleaner operation
- Created an easy to access hanging scaffold that facilitated work on pipe racks
- No other platform was required, and all the equipment and workers could use the same hanging platform for their work.